Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunnier Days

Well, I honestly meant to write this weeks ago, when it was still hip and in to describe to the world just how much you love autumn and everything about it, but, true to form, life got in the way. (Yes, I do have an addiction to commas, oops) After a very busy and often stressful three weeks or so, I'm beat. And today's dull gray chill is doing nothing to get me on the homework train. So, I figured (as is often best for me) might as well give in to the temptation for a bit, let my mind rest, and then get back feeling better. So, here we are.

We were having a gorgeous autumn until the past week of rain and true chill. All bright colors and sunshine, and I tried to soak up every bit before I was ready to burrow inside, as I feel now. So, one day after school, it was lovely out, I had time, and adventuring happened. I climbed a tree, I ran, I smiled, I climbed some more, and I took pictures. So here's some sunshine and some beautiful autumn to brighten up my gray day!

Up in that tree I mentioned.

This is our corncrib, which is now used for, as you can see, storage of hay bales, and also occasionally for climbing in.

The sunlight was gorgeous filtered down through the leaves.

I have a similar shot to this from my bad makeup/clothes choices days, around 2009? I've always wanted to repeat it sans me.


The leaves on this tree were my favorites.

So impressed by the iPhone 5c camera (just got it before this shoot happened, so thrilled to have all the extra space!) and it's focus abilities.

And here's the what I wore, because I love clothes and dressing nicely.  Scarf-TJ Maxx, Jeggings-Forever 21, Boots-DSW, I have no idea which brand, Sweater-thanks Gramma!



Hope these brightened up your gray day if you're having one. Enjoy the weather before it's gross, and don't forget to take a little time for yourself here and there. You'll work all the better for it! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment